on September 18, 2014
on September 15, 2014
on September 14, 2014
- Track 2 and Track 4 school pictures will be on Monday, Sept. 15th. Parents may pay online before picture day. They must send the copy of the confirmation with their child to give to the photographer on picture day!!Please note that if you make online payments, the date is incorrect – even though is reads 9/8 the pictures will be taken 9/15. Parents can also send their money on picture day, if they are planning on purchasing pictures.
- District 3 Board Advisory Council meeting is on Monday evening at 6:00 p.m. at West Millbrook Middle School.
- Softball intramurals resume this Monday and Tuesday from 3:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This Wednesday at 4:00 p.m., the football team will have an away game at Wendell Middle for their first game of the season. This is also the first ever meeting between these two teams. Come on out and support them!
- This Thursday at 4:00 p.m., the girls soccer team and volleyball team will have their first home game of the season against Wendell. The volleyball team has not lost a home game in two seasons. Girls soccer will also be looking for a win and a 1-0 record!
- This year, our Athletic Booster Club is selling delicious Bone Suckin’ Sauce items. Please support our student-athletes!
- Please like our PTA Facebook page and check our website for the latest happenings at DRMS!
- Please follow Durant Athletics https://twitter.com/DRMSathletics
Have a Dolphintastic week!
on September 12, 2014
If you’re interested, or know someone else who might be, please contact Tracey Latham, DRMS Career Development Coordinator, at 919-518-0280 or email@example.com
on September 12, 2014
The DRMS Truck Fair is scheduled for October 17. Anyone interested in participating or have a possible resource, please contact Tracey Latham at 919-518-0280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
on September 9, 2014
Search Durant Road Middle School
Looking for past posts?
Follow @DRMSdolphinsMy Tweets
Online payment for school activities.
2014-2016 School Improvement Plan2014-2016 School Improvement Plan Overview
Middle School Learning Guides
S - Self Control
P - Pride
L - Leadership
A - Attitude
S - Safety
H - Honesty
Raleigh, NC 27614
Phone NumbersOffice: 919.870.4098
School HoursClasses run 8:15-3:00
Office open until 3:45
Have a question?