on July 23, 2014
on July 23, 2014
- Our school day is now from 8:15 – 3:00.
- All school doors will remain locked until 7:45. Parents, please do not drop your child off before 7:45 as there will not be anyone ready to supervise students prior to 7:45.
- Unless given special permission by the front office, all students should be dropped off in the carpool lane, which is behind the building (turn right when entering from Durant Road). No parents should pull down to the front office to drop off students unless it is after 8:15, at which point, your student is tardy.
- At 7:45, students may start to enter school through the carpool doors or the bus lot doors. Once inside, all 7th and 8th grade track 4 students are to report directly to homeroom. All 6th grade track 4 students should report to the gym to meet your homeroom teacher.
- If you want to eat breakfast, you may go to the cafeteria. If you bring food with you for breakfast, you must eat that in the cafeteria before reporting on team.
on July 21, 2014
- Thank you to everyone who came out to our Tracks 1, 2, & 3 meet the teacher nights. We had a great turn out and a lot of useful information was conveyed. Track 4 meet the teacher night will be August 7, 2014.
- Boys Basketball intramurals continue this week on Tuesday and Thursday in the gym from 3:00 – 5:00. These intramurals are for 7th and 8th graders only. You will need to turn in an intramural form prior to participating. Please see Mr. Bechard if you have any questions.
- Volleyball intramurals will take place for tracks 1, 2, & 3 on Wednesday from 3:15 to 5:15 in the gym. You will need to turn in an intramural form to Coach Harris prior to participating.
- Check out the second edition of the Durant Dispatch – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6kLKKnS3Q. Durant Dispatch is our weekly news show that recaps the events from the previous week and previews the upcoming week as well.
on July 17, 2014
on July 16, 2014
on July 15, 2014
Students interested in being involved in FCCLA for the 2014-2015 school year should meet on Thursday, July 24th in Ms. Binkley’s room from 3-4pm. Please email Ms. Binkley at email@example.com with any questions.
2014-2016 School Improvement Plan2014-2016 School Improvement Plan Overview
S - Self Control
P - Pride
L - Leadership
A - Attitude
S - Safety
H - Honesty
Raleigh, NC 27614
Phone NumbersOffice: 919.870.4098
School HoursClasses run 8:15-3:00
Office open until 3:45
Have a question?